The end of financial year can be a very busy and stressful time for most businesses, yet it can also be the most rewarding. We’ve put together a handy EOFY checklist to ensure you get your business and system organised to stay ahead of the game this new financial year.
- Update stocktake levels
- Follow up/archive old leads and quotes
- Archive inactive catalogue items
- Follow up unpaid invoices
- Follow up any retention monies owed
- Archive/review pending purchase orders
- Review customer maintenance contacts
- Clean out alerts
- Update employee and contractor licenses
Completing the above tasks will help set your business up for success. If you have any questions or are after more tips and tricks, you can contact Modus Operandi here and one of our friendly staff members will be in touch!