What is a mobile audit?
simPRO functionality allows users to create mobile audits for technicians to utilise whilst on site.
Utilising the mobile application (either Connect or simPRO Mobile – Service), technicians can have access to both pre and post audits. These audits serve as a questionnaire that should be completed before and / or after the job.
What is the purpose of a mobile audit?
To assist both the technicians and administration in capturing required data on site.
How should we utilise a Pre-Audit?
A pre-audit is a fantastic tool to capture your Take 5’s in an electronic format. it allows the technicians to answer a specific set of questions, with setup allowing additional questions based on their answers. Pre-audits are often used alongside e-Forms which capture the more comprehensive safety documents.
Some questions may include:
- Is the site safe?
- Are you competent and trained to complete the work?
- Have you referenced the necessary safety documentation to complete this work safely?
How should we utilise a Post-Audit?
A post-audit often serves as a job completion checklist, ensuring the technicians are leaving site in a safe and tidy manner. Some questions may include:
- Have photos been taken?
- Have you informed the customer of works completed?
- Has the site been left tidy?
- Have you collected all of your tools?
What else should we know about Audits?
Additional functionality allows audits to be:
– Specific to Cost Centre (allowing you to create different audits for different types of work)
– Mandatory (or not) a
– Requirement for all employees scheduled, or just one scheduled employee to complete
Note: simPRO mobile and Connect are interchangeable. When an audit is built in simPRO Enterprise, it will be available in simPRO Mobile – Service and Connect.
* The above information is based on our experience only and does not serve as specific information surrounding your individual safety requirements. We recommend you consult a OHS Consultant for a set of specific and legislative questions.