- Has the system been built to suit you and your business?
- Are your staff using it as quickly and efficiently as they could be?
- Have you streamlined and automated every process possible?
Now that you know there’s more you can do, there’s no better time to action. Working differently to a software trainer, we actually reverse engineer – identify your exact business requirements before we build the system to suit your needs.
How do we work?
We would first conduct a Deep Dive and Strategy Session (1.5 Hours).
The purpose of this workshop is to identify, analyse and examine your business processes. We will master:
- How the business currently operates
- How the business currently utilises your job management software (and other processes / systems) including the identification of your pain points
- The overall goals of your business moving forward – including how you would like to utilise your job management software
- How we can maximise the software’s functionality.
Upon completion of the Deep Dive and Strategy Session, we prepare a detailed analysis report with our recommendations moving forward, including a proposal for the works required and after implementation support.
Let us help you get the most value out of your investment.
With the development and customisation of system specific workflows, we ensure every step of your process is recorded. Our workflows define every task involved in each specific process (i.e. Project Quoting, Maintenance Scheduling) outlining each staff members key roles.
Better yet, to ensure you can use this as part of your induction package, our Workflow Processes are linked to the relevant section of your software’s Help Guide – giving you a quick and easy manual without you having to lift a finger.